This is not the way!
The story line in this movie was so bland and predictable. I was genuinely looking forward to this movie, and was so bored right off the bat. The story did not do it for me emotionally, and it had no scenes that really got me pumped up like the show did. I honestly have nothing good to say about the overall story line in this movie.
The acting was bland for the most part. Pedro Pascal did a good job, but he was about the only actor who looked like he even cared. Sigourney Weaver looked so bored and not even interested in the slightest, her character being a pilot felt so out of place also. Jeremy Allen White did OK as Rotta the Hutt. At times he felt convincing, but at other times he just felt like he was going through the motions.
The action scenes were pretty lame also. They did not get me pumped up, and looked so dull. The only fight scene that had my attention was when Mando fought the Bounty Hunter Embo, but the fight should have been longer. But, the visuals were good. I liked the design of the Hutts, and the animatronic for Grogu looked really good.
The Anzellans were arguably the best part of the movie. They had me laughing and felt like the whole reason I kept watching the movie.
I do not know what their plans are for either a 4th season, or a new movie, but I just hope the next one is written a lot better than this was. But, it can't be any worse, can it?
Overall, Pedro Pascal tries his hardest but his efforts are squashed by the poor screenplay, lackluster action scenes, and bland acting.
Out of 4 stars I would give it...
1.5 out of 4 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.